So, I had another weird dream last night. My high school friend Travis was inexplicably throwing pyrex casserole dishes at my head. It was weird. Travis is a good guy...definitely not the type to assault anyone, particularly with heavy kitchenware. Hmm...I'll have to ask him about that.
Last night we had home church at our house. Have I mentioned how much I love our home church? I had something difficult that I needed to bring to the group. I was really sweating it. This could have been an open door for Satan, but instead, God intervened. For starters, he sent two particular, and I think hand-picked, families to our house. The others all had other obligations. This was a blessing because I felt exceptionally free to speak my mind. And the beautiful thing is this: we had complete unity. There were so many points at which feelings could have been hurt or someone could have gotten angry, but instead I found that I was in a group of people who were already thinking the things I was saying. So, next week, as a unified front, we can bring these things up with the whole group. It was wonderful. When Kenny got home from work (he's on days again), I told him I felt like I had been hugged by the Holy Spirit. I have rarely seen a group of people with such singular purpose. It was wonderful. Thank you, Lord! This is His victory!
In response to the above paragraph, I want to say this: If you're living in Searcy, or if you go to Downtown church, or if you are just passing through. Whatever. Our homechurch is lookin' to grow. We'd love to have you. It is a place where I experience God's love, over and over, every single week. Join us!
I hope you all have a wonderful week! It's off to a roaring start!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Angie, What is it about kitchenware in your dreams lately??? Miss you!
Post a Comment